Our commitment to privacy
What type of information do we collect from you?
We collect and store any information you enter on our website when you sign up for or subscribe for any paid or free offerings.
- We collect your name and email when subscribing to our newsletter and updates.
- We collect your name, email, address, phone number and comments when purchasing products.
- We collect your name, email, phone and comments when you use the contact form on the website.
- In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications).
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
Tankful.nz is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All information gathered on behalf of Tankful.nz is kept strictly confidential and is not sold or rented to any other company without notice to you. Information provided will be used solely to determine and send appropriate information about services or products.
We may use the following third parties to help us provide services to you: WixShoutout and MailChimp. These third parties we may use to host your data will keep your data confidential according to their own Privacy Policies.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your enquiry through the contact page, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, blog and articles, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email and telephone (if you have provided us with a phone number).
We collect non-identifiable personal information using first-party and third-party cookies to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so we can optimize our website and create a better user experience for you. A cookie is a small data file that a website can transfer to your hard drive through your browser. The cookie is then stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you.
We may collect some other personally identifying information about your use of our website in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, to be analysed only at an aggregate level for marketing purposes.
How can you unsubscribe, correct, update, review, or delete your information?
You can unsubscribe to any email by clicking on a link at the bottom of the email. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org